Finanz is your all in one business and finance assistant:
* it handles classical business and finance calculations, including loans, annuities, compounded growth, margins, discounted cash flows, net present value... and also bond calculations. Calculations are handled in clever templates (19 available), which work like "solvers" in a spreadsheet and are particularly useful for repeat calculations and "what if" simulations.
* it includes a currency converter where 48 currencies are displayed on several pages. You can select the 48 currencies out of a list of more than 100, and display them in the order you want. Exchange rates can be updated directly via an internet connection.
* it is a functions calculator with 48 functions, which you can program to do just any mathematical calculation you decide, with one or more variables.
* it features a days calculator and a "percentages for dummies" module. A dedicated module helps you calculate the tip on a restaurant bill and share between several guests...
* it is also a plain vanilla hand calculator, which can be operated in standard algebraic mode or in RPN mode (Reverse Polish Notation).